If you’ve ever made a dream home wishlist, you may have wondered how that dream becomes a reality. Creating a home that combines a prime location with luxurious personal touches is not only possible, but it may also be more streamlined than you think. The presales process for custom, new-home construction gathers inspiration from the buyer. The team at Ryan’s Crossing community is now offering presale opportunities, pairing buyers with top-notch designers and builders ready to bring that dream home to fruition.
Nestled in the charming town of Pittsboro, Ryan’s Crossing marries luxury with location and this is evident throughout the neighborhood. Prospective buyers quickly fall in love with the expansive, wooded lots accessorized with beautiful brick homes and a nearly fifty-acre of conservation area. With Phase II recently opened for pre-sales, there is no better time to bring that wishlist to life.
- The presales process begins with the selection of a homesite. The Ryan’s Crossing team will assist the client in finding a property that perfectly suits their custom home needs.
- With lots ranging from just under an acre to nearly two acres, clients will explore options for home placement to ensure the most picturesque orientation.
- Lot selection may be driven by home size, street location preference (such as cul-de-sac), proximity to conservation areas, and outdoor entertainment needs.
- Once you have selected your lot, you will give a design fee deposit to secure the lot and for the designers to draw your home.
Once a client has discovered the perfect lot, they will transition to the design team. This stage is perhaps the most exciting of the luxury home presales process. It is with the design team that customization really takes off as floorplans are tailored to the buyer. This attention to personal preference is the primary difference between purchasing an existing home and shaping one from the ground up.
- Ryan’s Crossing partners with three award-winning builders, ICG Homes, Horizon Custom Builders, and Triple-A Homes. All are locally owned with decades of experience in the luxury home market.
- Both ICG Homes and Triple-A Homes use the highest-quality materials, including energy-efficient features that promise comfort and sustainability.
- Before moving forward, the customer will provide a Pre-Approval/Pre-Qualification letter to the builder. This document allows the builder to secure a construction loan and obtain the materials needed for each beautiful new, custom home.
With a lot selected and the preliminary home design mapped out, the builder and buyer will have a clear understanding of the financial aspects of the presales process.
- The starting line for breaking ground will be determined when the customer executes a Purchase Agreement. At this stage that buidler’s deposit is collected by the builder.
- Once the Purchase Agreement is signed, you will begin working with the builder’s design team to assist with color palettes, flooring types, appliance placement, countertop or tile selection, fixtures, and more.
It is exhilarating to witness the building process and excitement will flourish as the finishing touches are put in place. What was once simply a dream begins to take shape from the ground up as visions of that first walk-through emerge.
Imagine being the first occupant of a home in which everything was selected specifically for you.
Ryan’s Crossing is a highly sought-after neighborhood because of its stunning homes and natural highlights. Community amenities are tailored to enhance the lifestyle of residents with walking trails and green spaces. Local dining, shopping, and entertainment are easily accessible. The small community creates a welcoming, tight-knit atmosphere.
The presales process can be intimidating but is well-rewarded when design plans move from paper to reality. Keys to success? Patience and flexibility. While delays may be inevitable, ICG Homes, Triple-A Homes, and the entire Ryan’s Crossing team will be at your side throughout, communicating along the way.
Take that thrilling first step toward your custom-built dream home today!